Certified Translation Services
Translation and legalization of documents
A certified translation means that the LSP or translator has provided a signed statement that the translation is a true and accurate translation of the original. Certified translations are usually required for legal documents such as business contracts, court transcripts, immigration documents, adoption agreements, and birth, death, or marriage certificates.
A certified translation and a certified translator are not the same thing. A certified translator is a professional translator who has passed an exam and received certification from an organization like the American Translators Association. However, a translator doesn’t need to be certified in order to provide a certified translation. Any qualified translator or LSP can provide a certified translation by signing and attaching a certificate of accuracy to the completed translation.
The process is very simple:
1. Submission of documentation: the customer sends the document to be translated in digital format.
2. Service Quote: Our team sends the service quote in just a few minutes.
3. Translation and certification: Our team is responsible for translation, certification and legalization before the relevant authority.
4. Delivery of documentation: Delivery of translated documentation in physical format.
GET A QUOTE
P: +1 305 760 4751
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.
We are open from 9 am — 5 pm on weekdays.
Complete the form with the contact details and upload the file to be translated.
You will receive an email in just a few minutes with the detailed quote for your certified translation.
Make your payment online and you will receive translated and certified documents by electronic mail and by mail (if required)*.
* If you require sending by mail, you will have an additional cost.
We translate and certify all kinds of documents:
• Translation of civil, commercial, labor contracts, among others.
• Personal documentation Birth and death certificates, marriage certificates, passports, etc.
• Procedural documents Complaints, replies, downloads, appeals, etc.
• Powers and other notarial documents
• Corporate documentation Corporate statute, minutes of directors and shareholders’ meetings, etc.
• Insurance policies
• Commercial, accounting, and financial documentation
• Intellectual property, trademarks and patents
Certified Translations backed by our 100% full Acceptance Guarantee
We offer a competitive rate that saves you 33% of your money by offering services for less than the original market price. Our customer support is available 24/7 and the final result will be sent through email or by mail as requested.